My Uncle Greg (my mom's oldest brother) nicknamed my cousin Tiffany and I when we were younger "Tiffy Tissue" and "Amy Lou-Lou"... He then became Uncle Lou-Lou and Uncle Tissue for us. :-) Tiffany is my cousin who is 1 year and 4 days younger than me. Growing up with her was awesome! We were best friends, best enemies (when we fought) and had all sorts of good times together! Now we are "old" and married with kid(s) and it was really really good to see her while I was up in Alaska! She's got 3 of the most adorable children in the world! Keegan, Kinley, and Karson (although, come to think of it... not sure if I spelt the names right! Oops!) Kinley is only a year or so older than Jessica and Jessica had to do EVERYTHING that Kinley was doing!!!
| Kinley is sitting on the couch, so Jessica wants to sit on the couch. |
| What an absolute cutie!!! |
| Kinley is running towards the couch where she would throw herself onto the cushions. |
| Cute Karson! |
| The girls LOVED Derrall!!! He would entertain them for hours... |
| His juggling act was a really big hit. |
| I love this little smile of hers! |
| Karson - cute kid by day, Ham radio operator by night! |
| Maybe he's just hungry. |
| He is walking around now and wanted to follow Jessica. |
| Tiffany and Karson - so cute! |
| Derrall is doing magic tricks with Kinley. She adored him! |
| Karson liked playing with the piano pedals. |
| Peek-a-boo! |
| There you are! |
| Jessica: MY couch! |
| I love this picture of the 3 of them. They were being goofy and rolling around on the floor together. Kinley looks like she's thinking: Ha! Look what I got them babies to do! |
| Now she's joining them! |
| If Kinley is hanging upside with Derrall... |
| Then Jessica wants to hang upside down with Derrall too! |
| More magic tricks... actually, Jessica is handing Derrall some pine cones for him to keep juggling. |
| She also found Grandpa's camera and was so excited to take pictures. |
No comments:
Post a Comment