Okay not really. But, I did get a new haircut (one that I've never had before...) I decided to cut my hair like Alice's from Twilight. My sister also got her hair done and it looks adorable! Even without an extreme haircut, there's something about getting your hair 'done'. I always go into a hair salon and feel like I have an opportunity to become anyone I want to. Even when I have bad haircuts I feel like my life somehow different. (Only with a bad haircut I've entered a nightmare... Obviously we shoot for the good haircuts people). Anyways, my sis and I decided to do a mini photo shoot. :-)
| Short with swoopy bangs (I LOVE the swoopy bangs) and hair flipped out. Love it. |
| Side view... I look weird in this picture though. |
| Back view - what nerds take pictures like this and then BLOG about them?!? |
| Of course I have to pose! |
| My sister from the front... |
| The side (I love her color)... |
| The back... look how gorgeous those layers are! |
| And her pose... Very cute cut on her! |
No comments:
Post a Comment