Friday, January 21, 2011

Heath Family 2010

December 23rd, 2010

Obviously I am posting a bazillion posts on the same day in order to cover a bunch of stuff that happened with my family while we were in Alaska. :-) This will be my last post for todays post blitz though. Whenever we get together, my mom always wants us to do family pictures. Which is great because I LOVE doing family pictures! (My husband is not so thrilled about this aspect of moi...) Since my brother is leaving on his mission, this was our last chance for a family photo opp for the next couple of years. They turned out cute! Here's some of my favorites:

4 &1/2 years of marriage...

Dem boys (from left to right: Tyler, Jer, Derrall, Tony, Jeremy)

Mom & Dad - 31 years of marriage!

The whole fam damily!

Serious Sisters... We were going for Charlie's Angels. Tammy's expression is genuine (haha) because she really didn't want to do this pose. hee hee...

This picture absolutely makes me laugh. My two peteeny-weeny sisters and then, me. haha!

Grandparents with the granddaughter!

One of the few times we could get Jessica to smile. It's definitely adorable!

Tammy & Tyler - the newlyweds (such a cute pose!)


Our little family! We tried to get Jessica to lay on her tummy with us but she just wanted to kneel and put her hands on our shoulders. Considering that she was crying most of the time, we figured we would take what we could get! It turned out very very adorable though...

Another family pose... I look like I'm going to take off flying any minute with my hair! haha...
This is my absolute favorite picture of Jessica!!! Why? Because she looks like the poster child for a dance studio! I swear her feet are in perfect third position! (Or something like that. It's been a LONG time since ballet classes for me...)
These pictures turned out fantastic! I love my family. I'm glad my mom had us get our pictures taken. :-) One of these times, when I go up to Alaska again, I'm going to have my mom scan copies of all the family pictures we've taken since I was born and post them all side by side. That would be pretty cool.

1 comment:

Melanie Ann Millett said...

I love your posts! Your hair is cute, I want to get my hair done like that when I'm done with it being long. I love how you tell stories with pictures and post thousands of your daughter. Now I don't feel like I'm the most obsessed mother. Love ya!