Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Home Again Home Again Jiggidy Jig...

Here are some more photo's of our sweet sweet Jessica. These are the first few days of being at home. This is when she was still on oxygen. :)
I love my darling little girl!

This is the swing that her Great-Grandma Workman gave her at her baby shower. She loves it!

Isn't she adorable! She's wrapped in one of the receiving blankets that her Great-Grandma Jennessee made for her!

Jessica is in her cradle. This is the same cradle that I slept in when I was a newborn. All of my 5 younger siblings and a lot of my cousins all slept in this cradle. My mom found it at Deseret Industries (D.I.) when she was pregnant with me. It's a beautiful heirloom piece in our family now.

How absolutely sweet is this little girl? She always seems to have her hands around her face. It is the cutest thing. I love my little girl. Every day I love my little girl more than the day before. A mother's love is truly an amazing thing.

No comments: